Monday, January 23, 2006

I have been knitting, really I have...

I've just been knitting too much to blog. I actually set myself deadlines for giftknitting, which as we all know, is the path to madness...so I'm taking valuable knitting time here to let you know that I will be back with photos and more bon mots - and even Knitting Olympics buttons and news...SOOON...I promise!!

Now, just have to finish a scarf and balaclava by Saturday (28th), a scarf by Wednesday (25th) and a Chemo Cap, yesterday. Um. Or something like that. Actually, okay, I still have to buy the yarn for that one - but the pattern takes an HOUR, so really, it'll be done within 2 hours of getting the yarn home!

So, if you'll pardon me, I need to get to sleep, so I can continue the knitting...and muttering to myself in the corner...I mean, the Knitting! :-)

No comments: