Monday, October 23, 2006

Stash & Rhinebeck


Fall, already? Yeesh...I guess the saying is true - "Life is what happens when you make other plans." Well, "Life" sure has been happening around here, but I've managed to keep getting up every day, and getting myself & the wee one fed, clothed, and basically occupied. :)

I was challenged by a friend to "Flash my Stash", so I did...and here's the proof. (That's a queen-sized bed it's all laid out on, btw - and some on the couch behind, too!)

I also ended up visiting the NY Sheep & Wool festival, and met up with several of my knitting pals -
It was truly great fun, and I look forward to NEXT year, when hopefully I won't be quite so overwhelmed!

1 comment:

A South Park Republican said...

Hey Chica! Great Rhinebeck pic. So great that I linked to it. I hope that's ok!