Friday, January 19, 2007

Feed the Birds...Tuppence a bag

I'm not a huge fan of Mary Poppins, but I do love Julie Andrews...and that song is my favorite from "Mary Poppins". Today, Boo & I will go feed the ducks & geese at a park one town over from us; we've got crusts and stale bread & stale popcorn bits to throw...I just wish I had galoshes for us both, for our shoes.

The pictures in my last entry were from my Stitch & Bitch's meeting at a yarn store - I only WISH those pics were from My stash, but I'm sure my husband is glad they're not. :) Isn't the yarn Beautiful? I enjoy meeting in that yarn store, even when I can't afford anything.

Here are some candid shots of our SnB last night:

The "Lady Detective Hat" is a pattern my friend C is working on, with that beautiful yarn - it's from the book Knit 2 Together, by Tracey Ullman and Mel Clark...VERY cool book, and I'll get a shot of the pattern with the pic of the hat next time I see C.

My latest obsession - btw - is...THIS:

Doctor'>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_Who">Doctor Who - Sigh. :)

Jumping all around here today...have a headache now. I feel worthless again. Yes, still have my meds. Money is still screwed up. I'm an idiot, I thought I shipped something out at Christmastime, only to find it in my CAR when I cleaned it out yesterday. Needless to say, I'm going to the post office today to send something out to Michigan, with my UTMOST apologies.

Oobi calls...I must answer the call. I am a Zombie for Oobi. :) Later, all.

No comments: